A simple and secure way to access a range of healthcare services on your smartphone via the NHS App available on both android and iOS devices. You can also access the NHS App through your web browser www.nhsapp.service.nhs.uk/login
You can use the NHS App to:
- Demonstrate your COVID-19 vaccination status
- Request prescriptions
- Check symptoms and get instant advice
- View parts of your medical records including information about medications, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
Please complete an online registration form if:
- You are unable to verify your identity through the app
- You would like to donate 'proxy access' to allow another person access to your medical records
- You would like 'proxy access' to your child's medical records (for children under 10 years of age)
Complete the form and return to reception along with photographic identification (passport or driving licence). If you are unable to provide photographic identification the receptionist will require you to answer some questions regarding your medical history to confirm your identity.
Once your identity has been confirmed you will be provided a 'linkage key' via email with instructions on how to link your online account to your medical records.